Blooming Baby Photography
Maternity | Newborn | Milestone | Cake Smash
Blooming Baby Photography is owned by two artistically talented professional photographer's Robin Maxwell and Julie Tyree who would love to capture all of your baby's important milestones: baby bump, newborn, 6 Month, 9 Month, 1 Year and beyond. There are many photographers to choose from, but, like a wedding, newborn photos are a one shot deal. They are something you don’t want to take a chance on. You should hire only the best in Brazoria, Fort Bend, Galveston, Harris, and Montgomery County Texas! A newborn photographer with galleries of beautiful photos, whose style you love, and who specializes in newborn photography.
After working independently for a number of years, Robin and Julie opened up Blooming Baby Photography together in 2013. Together, they bring a wealth of knowledge and passion for the art of children’s photography. They are sought after for their ability to beautifully and safely pose and photograph newborn babies during their tiniest and most delicate stage of life. They also specialize in maternity, baby and children’s photography. Blooming Baby Photography is a custom portrait art studio that is co-owned by Robin Maxwell and Julie Tyree.
Cake Smash: Celebrating Baby's First Year
The Cake Smash Session is the best way to celebrate your baby's first birthday milestone. We can book the cake smash milestones in advance if you want to display those precious images at the birthday party. Some parents even decide to do a cake smash session instead of a birthday party. That's the reason why we create a unique and special setup for each baby. This way parents can have great pictures and the baby has lots of FUN!
- Cake Smash sessions start at $100 with minimum purchase of $240 is required.
- The Cake Smash Session is usually done usually in the morning or whatever time of the day our baby is best.
- We recommend that you bring 1 or 2 outfits plus something to wear for the cake smash.
- You can bring your own decorations OR we can create the entire set up for you! Cake not provided.
- If you are interest in booking don't hesitate to contact us as we will make your little one and you have a great time!
- Ask about our Cake Smash Sessions Specials in the following areas: Brazoria, Fort Bend, Galveston, Harris, and Montgomery County.
- Inquire for details on our session options and review our Cake Smash Portfolio.
“Robin and Julie are wonderful. They have a beautiful studio and great props. They provide the cutest outfits and really take thought into the detail. Thank you for such a great experience and stress free!” ~ Erika
Milestone Sessions: Capturing Beautiful Memories as They Grow
We can capture all of your baby’s important milestones: sitting up, crawling, birthday’s and more!
These are very special moments that you will treasure for a lifetime! These sessions are all about capturing the sweet milestones that happen in the first year of your baby's life! Grabbing their toes, giggling, putting anything and everything in their mouths, tummy time, sitting up, crawling, etc! Our goal is to capture those precious details for you so that you have them for a lifetime! These sessions do not have to be exactly at the 6 Month, 9 Month, and 1 Year.
- Milestone Session - Studio: $100 A minimum purchase of $240 is required.
- Milestone Session - Outdoor: $150 A minimum purchase of $320 is required.
- Sessions last around 45-60 minutes and include 1-2 clothing changes. This session is for babies sitting and up.
- Ask about our Milestone Sessions Specials in the following areas: Brazoria, Fort Bend, Galveston, Harris, and Montgomery County.
- Please Review Our Milestone Photography Session Portfolio.
“ Blooming Baby Photography is the Featured Photographer's for Houston Women’s Care Center of Houston TX ”
Blooming Baby Photography serves the greater Brazoria, Fort Bend, Galveston, Harris, and Montgomery County areas. Our studio is located in a small rustic town called Danbury which is 30 miles south of Pearland. Robin and Julie have clients who come from all over the south Texas area to have their babies photographed in their beautiful custom portrait art studio.
Maternity Photography Session : Celebrate this Moment with your Family.
A maternity session is designed to celebrate and document the precious new life growing within. This is one of our favorite sessions as it is a combination of glamour, beautiful belly and romance.
Maternity sessions start at $100 with a $240 minimum order requirement.
- 2-3 outfit changes. We have a good selection of gowns if you would like to use ours instead.
- Maternity sessions are best done around 34-36 weeks. Book early to ensure a spot on our calendar.
- Mini Maternity sessions are also available. One outfit only.
- Maternity sessions can only be booked with a newborn session booking.
- Ask about our Maternity Sessions Specials in the following areas: Brazoria, Fort Bend, Galveston, Harris, and Montgomery County.
- Inquire for complete details.
- Please Review Our Maternity Photography Session Portfolio.
How soon should I schedule my session?
It’s never too early to schedule your maternity session. We usually book at least 6-8 weeks out and if you’re needing a weekend appointment it is especially important to book early as our weekend availability is limited and these spots go fast.
Newborn Session: Your baby's Very First Photo Session
There is nothing quite like the first weeks in a newborn baby’s life. Never again will the features of your little one change so quickly. Newborn Photography is a specialty that captures the details of a new baby’s journey in life and the beginning of a new family’s journey together. This is a priceless and fleeting time to be savored and cherished for years to come with professional fine art photographs.
Robin Maxwell and Julie Tyree specialize in Newborn Photography. They absolutely love working with these precious little beings and their families. They love what they do and get quite attached to the little ones and their families after spending this special time together. As a newborn client you will be given preferential booking, loyalty discounts for future sessions, and advance notice of mini session specials before they are opened up to the public. We also offer interest free payment plans. Read More
“Highly recommended. Very professional and took the time with my baby to get perfect shots!” ~ Amanda
Our newborn session fee is $150 with a $280 minimum order requirement.
(The session fee is not included in the minimum order requirement.)
Newborn Session Includes:
- Photographers time and talent.
- A large collection of newborn props (outfits, headbands, blankets, etc.)
- Professional custom editing of images.
- Parent and/or sibling poses with the baby, if desired.
- 30+ images to view and order from in an online gallery available approximately 10-14 business days after the session.
- Ask about our Newborn Sessions Specials in the following areas: Brazoria, Fort Bend, Galveston, Harris, and Montgomery County.<
- Please Review Our Newborn Photography Session Portfolio.
Maternity | Newborn | Milestone | Cake Smash
A Short Summary of Our Customers Photography Session
There are many photographers to choose from, but, like a wedding, newborn photos are a one shot deal. They are something you don’t want to take a chance on. You should hire only the best! A newborn photographer with galleries of beautiful photos.
We couldn't be more happy to see Nora back again for her Cake Smash Session. Nora has been with us since her newborn session and returned for a milestone sitter session and cake smash. We love working with her. She has the sweetest disposition and...
Newborn Baby Session Camille Houston Texas
Oh you sweet boy!
His Momma decided toward the end of the session that she would like a nakey picture of her little guy in this pose. We call it the "taco". They are so...
We were so excited to see Layla again. It doesn’t seem like it was that long ago when we photographed her as a newborn. Time goes by so quickly during a baby’s first year! We encourage our newborn clients that after...
Willa, was absolutely precious when her big brother posed with her for their sibling portraits. Mom chose dark pink as the color scheme for the session and we loved it.
We loved getting to photograph sweet baby Lillian and her family! On occasion, we work with babies who are a little fussy or as in Baby Lillian’s case, have colic. When her mother said she may be fussy during her session and was a...